November is Career Development Month!
November 13-17 is National Career Development Week!
November 15 is National Career Development Day!
November is dedicated to Career Development! Career Development is the process of managing life, learning and work over a lifetime. It applies to everyone and is a great time for students and employees to focus on future career choices.
Learn more about Career Development from the North Carolina Career Development Association (NCCDA) and participate in the 58th Annual Poetry and Art Contest (categories for all ages including 18 and up).
Looking for Career Development lesson plans that incorporate data and content on NCcareers.org? Visit our Educator Resources section to see 66 different lesson plans and activities designed for students as early as 5th grade through post secondary education and beyond.
Career Development articles and information on NCcareers.org:
- Is it too early to think about Career Development? Learn more
- Why should I talk with my school's School Counselor? Learn more
- Why should I talk with my school's NC Career Coach? Learn more
- Where can I go for Career Development assistance if I am currently enrolled at or an alumni of a North Carolina college or university? Learn More
- Where can I get Career Development assistance if I am not in school? Learn more